Monday, April 30, 2007

Fun Weekend Back

I thought it was going to be a stupid idea to fly back to Austin just for the weekend but it ended up being a great choice. The gig on Friday went great. We had a huge crowd that was really into it. One stranger even sent us an email the next day to tell us how much she enjoyed it. She may also have some connections so that could mean more gigs. For a show that was low pay that no one really wanted to play, this couldn't have turned out better. The only bad thing was that I had a hangover the entire time due to the fact that I stayed out 'til bartime with some Agnew State hashers the night before in Sunnyvale. It was bad enough that I didn't feel like eating at all on Friday, and that only contributed more to my headache. Oh well, my fault.

Saturday I went to Eeyore's and was able to put down a few beers as well as toss a few eggs. I didn't win, but BBK and I got farther than all but three or four in our heat. The Sunday hash was fun as well. It was at Town Lake and I always enjoy running down there. I felt like I got a good workout. Now I'm back in Silicon Valley and having been up since 4:15 am CDT, I need a nap.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home