Sunday, April 15, 2007

Bun Run and Bowling

I stayed up to bar time last night and still managed to get up this morning for the 25th anniversary Scholtzky's Bun Run 5K. I did also manage to forget to pick up my timing chip (this morning and yesterday when I picked up the race packet), or even put on my GPS watch (which was in my car). So, no official time for me. Seeing as the last 5K I ran almost a year ago was at a 9 minute mile pace, I was happy with anything faster than that. I paid attention to the clock at least and had 9:30 at 1m, 17:30 at 2, and 26:35 at the end. Unfortunately I didn't see a clock at the start so I don't know exactly when I started, but I think 30 seconds is about right, so I did it in around 26 minutes.

After the run, I bowled 6 games at Dart Bowl. That's the most I've ever bowled at one time ever. I'm still trying to get my hook to work out but I am getting more consistent. Tomorrow night will probably be the last time I get to bowl this season on the work league. I'm not sure when it ends, but it is probably sometime within the next month and I'll be gone to California for a month starting next week.

After bowling I went home and slept all afternoon.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home