Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Trip

I'm at Lovejoy's posting a blog entry for the first time in I don't know how long. I was in Santa Clara, CA for work all last week, and it's quite nice visiting a software provider when you work for the customer. Free breakfast, lunch (including some kick-ass Mediterranean wraps), and a couple free dinners (including a very tasty medium-rare $50 Fillet Mignon!) I managed to go out for a couple early morning runs, nothing more than 3 miles or so, but I find it's a great way to get to know the area. The neighborhoods there all look pretty and clean compared to here. I always pack my running shoes when I go on a trip. There's a chance I might go out there for a month starting at the end of April. I wouldn't get the same free meal treatment, but I really enjoyed working with the team out there, it would be a good move career wise, and I wouldn't mind going at all. It's still a small inconvenience being away from home compared to being on board a ship for a month. If they are looking for volunteers, I'm game.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home