Saturday, April 21, 2007

Band Resurrected

Sorry for the late notice but IF you happen to read this in the next few hours and IF you don't have any plans tonight and IF you happen to find yourselves out in Lakeway, the band will be playing at Mulligan's from 9-1 tonight [yes the website says 4/20 but it is actually tonight]

We will also be playing somewhere a bit more convenient, Junior's in Round Rock, next Friday 4/27. I will be coming directly from the airport so I ought to be tired and in a horrible mood!

schedule

4 Comments:

Blogger piannist said...

Ah, I'm free tonight, but don't think that I could get there in time!

5:41 PM  
Blogger PlaysByEar said...

Sorry, I should have given you more notice.

PS Update your blog! Where are the mom stories?

6:12 PM  
Blogger paloalto said...

Didn't know piannist was responding to messages. Hope Bridget answers the phone next Monday.

3:27 PM  
Blogger Barbara said...

Missed it...dang it.

4:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home