Monday, January 23, 2006

Literally!

Well, looks like I'm going to ramble all night at this point... so you've been warned. I tend to read things literally, and rewrite them in my head when they don't make any sense. Like a few minutes ago when I went to News 8 Austin a few minutes ago, and read this: "Texas Monthly editor Evan Smith talks about the harrowing realization that the Longhorns were going to win the Rose Bowl and change history." Change history?! So the UT football team has a time machine eh? Did they lose the first attempt, go back in time, steal the Trojan's playbook, and give it to themselves so they could win?

This includes the use of 'literally' by the way. Like when someone writes or says... okay I couldn't think of anything. But look what google found for me: Literally, a Web Log. I've literally only scanned the entries, but here is a blog with a purpose I fully support.

1 Comments:

Blogger Rafael said...

You’re right squeezin, that makes no sense. Sort of like this comment, well not this comment, but the other one. Nevermind.

2:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home