Wednesday, January 18, 2006

Progress

I'm making a little progress getting ready for Friday, but I'm paying for it today since I've been staying up so late.  Last night I was able to get copies of all the songs and listen to most of them, also wrote some notes for each and am deciding which I will definitely play (the ones we practiced), which ones I will probably play (those we haven't practiced together but definitely require a keyboard part), and those I won't play (guitar-centric songs, songs I'm not very familiar with).  Tonight will be split between programming the instrumentation, programming the computer (I'm making enough progress on my Excel sheet that I may consider using it on Friday), and maybe, just maybe, actually practicing some stuff.  Trivia will have to wait once again.

On a side note, most of the reason I was up late was I didn't get home 'til after 10 from dinner (goodbye Brownie).  I think I have to give up on Plucker's @ 183.  Every time I've been there the service has consistently sucked.  We waited far too long for everything last night.  The table, the food, the beer, etc.  Having to wait for a table would've been fine if they didn't keep telling us it would be ready in 5-10 minutes.  But since my first beer took so long I went up to the bar to get my second.  What was slightly amusing was how the waiter finally brought over a basket for our bones halfway through the meal, and then in his one moment of attentiveness a few minutes later asked if he should take the basket away when we still had plenty of wings left.  Idiot.  The last time I was there the waiter was equally boneheaded forgetting things and so on.  Maybe it's time to finally try Wing-Stop.

1 Comments:

Blogger Kapo.dvD said...

Now your blog is in English, well It's nice but i don't understand so i want to tell you: greetings from Italy by Minkioteam!

12:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home