Monday, January 23, 2006

Mark Your Calendars

Okay peeps, here's your invite.  Friday, February 3, 9 PM at Mulligan's. Yes, this is the same night as the Mad Cowboys, so I had some reservations about inviting y'all until I realized that MC stop playing before 9, so you can do both if you like!  We'll be playing until after 1 am, so you will get there in time to see us.  This will be my second show, and I may even be confident enough to turn up so you can hear me.  But be warned, the songs we are playing are guitar heavy so don't expect an amazing performance from yours truly.  Down the road we'll learn more keyboard-centric tunes, but for now I'll be playing mostly background stuff for their guitar standards.

If you can get wild and crazy, the band would really appreciate it.  After the relative lack of audience participation at my first show, we need it!  But, if we are bad, you can entertain yourselves by eating, playing pool, or watching sports on TV.  And since I know you'll ask:  I was warned that the beer was expensive, but they were $3.50/pint last Friday.  Not cheap but not horribly outrageous.  And don't forget to smoke 'em if ya got 'em (no smoking ban)!

1 Comments:

Blogger brownie said...

The only thing that sucks more than $3.50 pints is your band!

11:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home