Wednesday, January 18, 2006

Self Eval

Ugh--so my employee self-evaluation was due today.  I haven't had time to do it outside of work, and work itself has been pretty busy too.  I spent the last hour or so going through old emails trying to think of stuff to write down.  Finding all those emails from and to the ex-girlfriend sure was a pleasant surprise--ugh.  I basically ended up taking last year's submittal and deleting a bunch of stuff.  There's just isn't seem to be anything left to improve or fix compared to my first few years.  Either that or I don't think its possible (or possible to get permission) to improve anything.  Or I don't care.  I had wings last night but I think I need to get some more now.

2 Comments:

Blogger Rafael said...

Self evals suck

6:24 PM  
Blogger Denial Queen said...

Go Badgers! that's all you say in your self-eval. Your boss will understand right then. ....if not then go have a beer, a brat and some cheese curds.

8:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home