Wednesday, January 11, 2006

Up Late Coding

Well I didn't wake up early today so I didn't run.  In fact I slept in a bit and was an hour late for work.  Why?  I was up until 2 am trying to get that damn program to work.  Does anyone know anything about memory allocation and pointers in VBA?  I should stop trying to do things VBA was not designed to do, but it would be really, really nice if I could get this to work in Excel.  For some strange reason I seem to enjoy torturing myself with problems like these.

All this is telling me what I've always known, that I should be a software developer—which is probably 50% of the jobs where I work.  Unfortunately since I have no "real experience" getting one of those jobs would be difficult.

6 Comments:

Blogger BRAE said...

It is not about who you know or how you blow, but how you blow who you know.

That is how I have seen other people move up.

2:05 PM  
Blogger Barbara said...

Fuck....that means I'll be in insurance forever.

3:39 PM  
Blogger BRAE said...

Same here. Where do I go to get a boss that is hot enough to be an underwear model?

4:26 PM  
Blogger Barbara said...

Hmmmmm when you find that place, please give me a ringy ding ding.

7:48 PM  
Blogger Rafael said...

Hmmm a Victoria Secrets model for a boss... not bad. I could live with that. I may even break my rule against “dipping my pen in the company ink” except I don’t have that rule.

8:42 AM  
Blogger babyG said...

My boss is HOT...lol

2:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home