Thursday, October 20, 2005

The Wings Again So Soon

Dang wasn't gonna post this; now you know I've been here twice this week! The old location this time though. At least I got something done, I 'registered' to see a couple of apartment complexes online... more about that later. For now, thoughts about what's playing:

"Rock Me" - Steppenwolf - Huh, I didn't realize I knew anything by them other than "Born to be Wild" and "Magic Carpet Ride." I didn't even know it was them 'til I looked it up. Sorry I can't come up with the chords off the top of my head at the moment, but I love how the chorus seems to be in a different key than the verse. And how the chorus wraps up quickly "'til then... as best as we can!"

"Vehicle" - Blood, Sweat, and Tears - Ooh my favorite BST song. Love the brass line. Didn't the band (college b-ball, NBA, whatever) always used to play this one during games? Must be that brass part! I guess it was nice to be reminded of this song when they used it in some auto ad awhile back, but it did cheapen the song somewhat.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home