Monday, October 17, 2005

Weekend Over... Again

Another weekend, down the drain. Well, not really. Obviously, if you read my last entry, you saw that I got a lot done on Saturday. And, I had fun partying yesterday. I stayed out a little late and didn't sleep very well last night. I was feeling like crap 'til about 7:30 am, when, like flipping a light switch, all symptoms of my overindulgence of last night vanished. At least I don't have to curse myself all day for how I'm physically feeling. I wish I was in a better mood though. I keep asking myself "what is the point." What is the point of this job. What was the point of drinking so much. I don't know. I guess I'm getting bored. Maybe the move will provide something new and exciting, when it's finally done.

A lot of people have recently discovered my blog but I haven't felt the need to hide anything personal, not that I've posted anything really personal here anyway. Actually with more readers it kinda makes me want to say more. I'm pretty awful at socializing so maybe people can get to know me from this thing, a little.

1 Comments:

Blogger dayoldfish said...

hey it has made me want to eat wings and play trivia, so it seems to be working.

1:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home