Tuesday, October 11, 2005

iTunes Tag

Okay I am way late on this, and I'm not going to tag anyone cause I find chain letter type things a bit annoying at times, but as I recently burned a mix CD and am therefore listening to something regularly in addition to the two Weezer CD's I bought, here is my list (including a couple songs from those Weezer CDs of course):

THE RULES: List five songs that you are currently loving. It doesn't matter what genre they are from, whether they have words, or even if they're any good, but they must be songs you're really enjoying right now. Post these instructions, the artists, and the songs in your blog, then 'tag' six other bloggers/friends to see what they're listening to.

dayoldfish
1. Five for Fighting - Bella's Birthday
2. The Shins - New Slang
3. Scott Weiland - But Not Tonight
4. Alan Parsons Project - Eye in the Sky
5. Alphaville - Forever Young

My List
1. Weezer - Haunt You Everyday
2. Weezer - Why Bother?
3. Blur - Coffee and TV
4. Jet - Look What You've Done
5. Kool & the Gang - Hollywood Swingin'

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger Chris Ash said...

1) Halloween - Sonic Youth
2) I'll be your mirror - Velvet Underground
3) Port of Calling - Sonny Landreth
4) First Steps - Severed Heads
5) Go to Sleep - Radiohead

4:07 PM  
Blogger Me said...

1. I Will Follow You Into The Dark -Death Cab for Cutie
2. Kissing The Lipless - The Shins
3. Extraordinary Machine - Fiona Apple
4. The Comeback - Shout Out Louds
5. Fine Line - Paul McCartney

8:13 PM  
Blogger Me said...

Sidenote: Coffee and TV is a fucking brilliant song.

8:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home