Tuesday, October 11, 2005

Slowly Moving

I found myself sorta freaking out last night about finish up my move, and didn't get anything done. My default stress response mechanism kicked in, which is going to sleep. In some ways maybe this isn't a bad thing as I am now sleeping on a bean bag (or rather mostly on a bean bag, the rest on a hardwood floor), which probably shouldn't be all that comfortable. However, because I am stressed out, I have been having no trouble at all sleeping on it. In fact, I keep on intending to make a more comfortable set up with comforters on the carpet but keep falling asleep before I get to it. I think the wisest plan is going to be just renting a U-haul again this weekend. I figure what remains is half stuff I want to keep and half trash, but it will all end up going in the storage unit for now. It was suggested I make a trip to the dump, but if I'm going to do that I'd also want to take an old couch, recliner, and mattresses that are in storage now. That would just be too much to do in one day, and I think most of the dumps are closed on the weekend. I don't want to take a day off of work to deal with this yet, so I guess I'll get rid of the trash when I get stuff out of storage.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home