Tuesday, October 18, 2005

Laundromat!

Wow, my first post from a laundromat. Yeah, cause the W/D is in storage of course. I figured I'd see if I'd be able to pick up any wireless access here and whaddya know there's a computer place nearby that I'm picking up a signal from. This ought to make this chore much more painless. I should be searching for apts online now, but so far I am just goofing off. I wonder, with all this free wireless access in town, is it even worth paying for broadband anymore? I was even able to sniff out a neighbor's wireless at my house (my broadband got disconnected yesterday). Using someone's private (yet naively insecure) access is not ethical like using one that is supposed to be public, and free, so I wonder, with access at work, maybe I could survive without home internet by going out for it if I needed to? I might... but since I can afford it, I imagine I will get it for the convenience.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home