Friday, October 15, 2004

Yo Quiero Taco Bell Muy Mucho

Due to rave reviews on this entry, here's another fast food post. (Next time post a comment!)

My last entry wasn't technically correct because I did manage to get out to Target for some necessities and then to Taco Bell to pick up some food. (It doesn't count though cuz this was an errand, not recreational) Taco Bell, while nearly empty inside, took a long time to prepare my chalupas. It didn't bother me, and I understood cause they looked understaffed, had a long drive-thru line, and the party that ordered before me had a large order. They gave me free cinnamon twists, which was nice. But wait, there's more! I went to a DIFFERENT Taco Bell earlier this week for lunch, and while eating my first chalupa, the counter person skipped around the room happily handing out free tacos to everyone there. I think it was an order mixup, who knows, but still a nice surprise. So Taco Bell has given me free food twice this week, and I can't remember the last time a fast food place has given me free food (on purpose). I don't know, maybe Taco Bell is reading my blog.

On the down side, one of the chalupas last night wasn't DEEP FRIED!!! Whoops. Bah... I shouldn't complain, the cinnamon twists were good!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home