Monday, October 11, 2004

Ya play the pianah?

Good evening my loyal but silent friends and family. I hope all is well! I had yet another completely fun weekend. How late I get up on Saturday & Sunday is a good indicator of how good a time I had, and I was pushing 2 pm on both days. I finally got my hands on a real piano at a party Saturday night, and while I didn’t have anything impressive prepared to play, I was able to impress and entertain through the number of tunes I could pull out of thin air. The touch, action, whatever you call it of the piano was great. I'm gonna have to buy one someday.

I haven't talked about running much lately cause I haven't been doing it. But I think tonight I'll be running downtown to watch MNF, and stumbling/running home afterwards.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home