Friday, October 15, 2004

So Tired

I was extremely tired yesterday at work. By 5 pm, I was to the point of loopiness, and wondering if it was safe to drive home, even as I continued to drink coffee. So when I got home, I should have felt comfortable in deciding to stay home, watch a little TV, and go to sleep early. But I wasn't! I have gotten so used to doing something every day that now that I'm always going to feel bad when I don't go anywhere in the evenings--any day of the week! That seems a bit unreasonable, doesn't it? I can remember a time when I acted practically the opposite way, not wanting to be bothered with going out anywhere and doing anything. I guess my current situation is better than that anyway. And since I recharged yesterday, I should have enough energy not to konk out tonight, hopefully. That seems to happen alot on Fridays.

1 Comments:

Blogger boney said...

Yea, I remember when I could never get you to leave your apartement! why couldn't you do the goin'-out-all-the-time when I was around?

4:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home