Sunday, February 22, 2009

ASNH/HB/Buffy Hash

Wow, I don't know what to say about the hash today except that it was the best workout I've had in a long while! Cream's GPS had us around 11 miles, but I'm sure I ran farther than he did. It seemed like nobody was solving checks except me and Smut Mutt. Padre got lost immediately, which left me and SM trading off as FRB for the whole trail. Eventually he got lucky on a few zen/short-cuts and I had to accept that I wouldn't be FRB. My new goal was not to get chicked, which wasn't easy because the new chick runner would not let up. But, I did end up beating her, if only by a second or two.

So, I ended up running a half marathon practically, and I ran it hard the whole way. I am realizing I'm capable of more than I thought.

1 Comments:

Blogger Smut Mutt said...

Not to brag, but it wasn't luck solving the checks. I've just been doing it so long that I'm able to sniff out true-trail more consistently.

The newboot chick with the wheels (Wendy) was there again this Sunday and was the FBI again.

4:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home