Saturday, January 17, 2009

Ear Pain!

I bet my ear infection isn't due to the cedar pollen anymore. I bet it is due to the fact that I decided to start protecting my hearing with ear plugs last week. I bought the foamies and inserted them far into my ear canal so that they wouldn't be noticed. Probably infected my ear that way. Well I guess that serves me right for trying to be responsible about my hearing.

I bought some vinegar tonight to put in my ear, since that's what they prescribed (acetic acid) when I went to the ER a few years ago. I must've done something wrong because my ear didn't hurt at all today but now hurtss like hell, and will completely close off from the outside unless I blow it open. I think I'll see the Doctor on Monday...

2 Comments:

Blogger agmon said...

i hope you would feel good,
the best thing i know for ear infection is the eardoc, it is non invasive and it treats the problem rather than the symptom ,. it is fast safe and simple.

2:49 PM  
Blogger Outdoorgirl said...

I hope you don't have a spider in it. Happened to a friend of mine. Yes friend of a friend story...HOpe you feel better

5:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home