Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Post

Ah, not much going on. A week and a half ago I had a pretty good gig, lots of people there, but still didn't have a lot of fun. Last week I told the band I was thinking about quitting and trying something new, but I haven't officially quit yet. The next day I did this flash mob thing, which was silly and fun. I am in "Jennie's video" drinking a vitamin water after a run. The indoor videos are a bit more interesting to watch though. I sent away for Levolor swatches, so I can order vertical blinds for my patio door that match the window blinds. I got ten 2" wood blind swatches and none of them match. Now what do I do?!

2 Comments:

Blogger Jes said...

I just learned about flash mobs and I think they're the coolest things EVER!!!

11:00 PM  
Blogger Rafael said...

Seriously, you sound totally gay with the swatches and the matching and the whatnot

1:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home