Friday, January 16, 2009

Specs!

Specs is a little bit closer to my new place than the old one. Last night I stopped by, and scored two unexpected awesome six packs! Buffalo Bill's Pumpkin Ale was there, which I didn't think would be anywhere in January. I've had it before, and of course it tastes very much like pumpkin pie.

Also there was a beer I have not had before--Kona Pipeline Porter. Obviously I love all Kona beers because they're made in Hawaii, but this porter is also combined with Hawaiian coffee beans, and coffee porter is on its way to surpassing IPA as my favorite type of beer. The coffee flavor is very noticable, and there is a hint of chocolate. Very, very good. Better than the AJ Porter I'm drinking now. Yes, I'm posting from LJ's. Must be the longest post yet from my phone!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home