Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Follow My Lead

I haven't blogged any about the dancing lessons I've been taking, mostly because it's taken me a long time to figure out how I felt about them. It's been an activity very different from anything else I've done. Because its been so different, it's taken my mind off of everything else and I was able to really enjoy it. Tonight was the last session of the 4 week course, and for the first time I finally felt like I was getting the hang of it. One of my dance partners even commented that she thought I was the best leader out of the group. That really meant a lot, since because I don't really know enough about what I'm doing to know how well I'm doing it, I don't know that she's wrong.

It sucks that I don't know if I'll see the people from the class again. I felt like I was starting to be friends with some of the ladies, but not quite enough to make future plans.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home