Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Kurt Hundl Day

This is how I spent Kurt Hundl day:

- Didn't get much sleep, as expected
- Got up early and got to work only 15 minutes late, much better than my usual hour late, but still earlier than 80% of the employees
- Acted goofily and smartassishly due to lack of sleep and as a consequence was relatively happy for the morning and early afternoon work hours
- Turned bitter as I struggled to complete my annual self-evaluation, which I did not complete by the deadline of EOB, and which I wrote so negatively that I am surprised I still haven't quit yet
- Played my best show on guitar and my first on 6th street
- Shook Kurt Hundl's hand, and ate 18 wings and had several beers at the Rio Grande Plucker's and wondered why @G couldn't bother to show up, even for just a minute

That is where I'm at now at 1:25 AM. Who knows where I'll be at 9 AM this morning (which would be my normal one hour late for work)

9 Comments:

Blogger Barbara said...

OK..who pissed in your cereal..?

Dang Squeezin....get happy!

8:47 AM  
Blogger Gagger said...

Umm, because I was sleeping for 6 hours trying to recover from whatever the hell sickness I have.

AND, because Kurt and K-Dub called me at 10pm and said they'd be closing down shop at the RR Pluck. I said I'd show up to see the grand entrance over there. Never got the call....plus you said they stayed at Rio Grande the rest of the night. THAT'S WHY!

If I hadn't been in a coma, I'd have gone to the 183 store earlier that evening.

Now go take a nap, Mr. Grumpy! :)

10:06 AM  
Blogger PlaysByEar said...

Umm... who said I was grumpy?

PS To conclude my post: At 9 am I was in my car, on my way to work. Only 1h15m late!

10:15 AM  
Blogger Barbara said...

Its pretty obvious from your tone.

10:46 AM  
Blogger brownie said...

Who the fuck is Kurt Hundl?

12:33 PM  
Blogger Gagger said...

You have so much to learn, young one. He is the key to my hashing life. So w/o him, you wouldnt know my awesomeness!!

1:22 PM  
Blogger PlaysByEar said...

Geez I was actually in a pretty buzzed and good mood when I wrote that, unlike now. I guess I should just shut up!

1:25 PM  
Blogger Pittchick said...

I'm glad I'm not the only one who doesn't know who Kurt Hundle is...

6:52 PM  
Blogger Gagger said...

DNA: you wouldnt know him. But brownie met him back when he used to hash!

I posted an old blog post talking about kurt though...
and I just got my package!

7:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home