Saturday, January 26, 2008

Not Repeating Last Weekend

Now that I've opened my eyes to the live music world and found some way to stay conscious at 10 pm, I'm almost glad I'm having trouble deciding who to see tonight. There's soul at Antone's, ska at Flamingo, Keller Williams at La Zona Rosa, and Al Stewart at the Cactus Cafe. I wish I would've noticed Al Stewart was in town sooner because I've always found his music an almost guilty pleasure and would love to see him once. However, I would feel a little too self conscious at Cactus by myself and its too late to find someone to go with (not to mention that the show started an hour ago). I think will go see Tammany Hall Machine who I've seen on MEtv a few times. I make this choice partly because this will be their last show ever, as they are breaking up.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home