Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Beer Mile Part Deux?

I'm a bit surprised by the lack of response to my post to the hash list about the Beer Mile this Saturday. The active hashers probably don't remember who I am, so maybe I shouldn't be. Most of the cooler ones (who do remember me) are out of town or busy this Saturday so they can't be my DD. The worst case scenario is that I'll just go down and watch, which will still be fun. In fact, I may have had the most fun watching everyone behind me finish and puke their guts out last time.

5 Comments:

Blogger Gagger said...

what so you mean? The last one only had 2 hashers running it and 3 hashers as DD/spectating. I honestly can't believe you're surprised!

1:23 AM  
Blogger Denise said...

I am going to be out of town. If for some reason I do not go or if I get back in time...I will be there and I will make sure you get home safe. I'll call early if I am going to be able to be there.

8:57 AM  
Blogger Denise said...

I take it back. the beer mile has been cancelled. I guess I won't be your DD. :(

8:58 AM  
Blogger PlaysByEar said...

Huh! I wonder what happened. Hopefully they will reschedule for sometime soon. I knew you were going out of town, but thanks for your contingent offer, that was nice.

9:48 AM  
Blogger PlaysByEar said...

Oh and I was surprised because I thought we didn't have many hashers the last time only because no one knew about it. I expected that if I announced it there would be some interest.

11:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home