Wednesday, March 08, 2006

A Stone's Throw

For the first time ever, I had a work meeting today less than ten minutes from where I live.  So I got to leave a little later and went home for lunch.  Wouldn't that be nice to have a job normally that close!  What a waste of time, all of that driving.  This afternoon I am at the closer of the two regular locations, and will later do my normal routine of running around Zilker and winning at trivia downtown.  I will probably stop talking about running so much as long as I'm maintaining my routine.  I guess I've resigned driving the extra distance to do the Zilker run whenever possible, at least until I don't feel like quitting halfway through all the time.

1 Comments:

Blogger Pittchick said...

I used to live about 5 minutes from where I worked. When I went home for lunch, I never wanted to go back to work!

11:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home