Tuesday, February 28, 2006

She Was Wearing Red Shoes

Great, three days in a row of running!  I went to Town Lake as expected after working at the airport location.  Another beautiful day, and lots of people out.  Halfway around I stopped for some water under Mo-Pac.  I was feeling tired and thought I might walk the rest of the way, but it's pretty easy to find the motivation I need down there.  There was an attractive girl checking out the trail map, and she was definitely my type.  I started walking the rest of the trail before she left but thankfully she was going my direction and passed me a minute later.  After another couple of minutes I set my goal to catch up with her, and got running again.  I waited too long though, so I never caught up and never saw her, but at least I found the motivations to run.

I don't know how I'm going to enjoy the lonely Walnut Creek run near my place compared to this.  Who am I kidding?  I'm going to end up driving down to Town Lake fairly often I think.

6 Comments:

Blogger BRAE said...

Do you think she had on red panties on as well?

4:33 PM  
Blogger brownie said...

The shoal creek greenbelt, in the area around Pease Park, is good to run. Lots of UT chicks.

7:55 AM  
Blogger PlaysByEar said...

Oh, good point! I'm trying to think of somewhere in North Austin that be comparable... if it's there, I don't know of it yet.

8:58 AM  
Blogger babyG said...

how did you know she was definitely your type ?

11:08 AM  
Blogger dayoldfish said...

Baby, she had a pulse. Well he has been known to make exceptions.

11:09 AM  
Blogger brownie said...

There are some good trails over by body's house.

9:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home