Thursday, February 23, 2006

Town Lake Revisited

Yay, yesterday went as planned!  I did the Mo-Pac/Lamar loop (2.9 miles).  I did a fair share of walking, but hey I don't need to over exert myself right away.  The weather was okay, it was humid and overcast, but there were still plenty of people out.  Man I've almost forgotten how nice it is to be amongst so many runners.  Afterward I went to trivia downtown.  Our team got first place for my second visit in a row.  We're on fire!

I am working near the airport again today, so I'm planning on going to Town Lake again.  I may try the 4.5 mile loop today, but I expect I will still be walking a lot.  It's a start.

7 Comments:

Blogger brownie said...

You can over-exert yourself running 2.9 miles on Town Lake?

6:20 PM  
Blogger PlaysByEar said...

Not even that far. I haven't run regularly in a very long time.

8:15 PM  
Blogger dayoldfish said...

keep it up Squeezin

9:42 AM  
Blogger Barbara said...

Hmmmmmm maybe i should join you for a town lake run..never run out there before.I mean..if you even want company:)

10:41 AM  
Blogger PlaysByEar said...

Yeah you should, it's great! So many slow runners out there to overtake.

I will probably only run down there on the days I work at the airport, which isn't that often. But Monday is the next time.

3:50 PM  
Blogger Rafael said...

I run out there all the time. The scenery is great too.

4:28 AM  
Blogger Denial Queen said...

You would be a good candidate for my fun runs! When Nike and RunTex re-schedule they are 3-5 miles runs around town lake.

10:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home