Friday, March 03, 2006

Busy Week

I wish I could remember what I did though!  Lessee... Wednesday we got first place for Trivia for an unprecedented third time in a row.  Third time in a row for me, anyway.  It's actually three out of the last four weeks, but they didn't win the week I was absent.  I either know the answers no one else does or am simply good luck.  We had the old how many black keys on a piano question again... we've had this one so many times now that I can do the math in my head very quickly.  Band practice keeps getting better, as everyone is enjoying it more and more.  We are learning a bunch of new stuff.  That might have something to do with our attitude.  Private party gig next Friday at the Hilton, can't wait!  Have a good weekend folks.

2 Comments:

Blogger dayoldfish said...

good to hear the band is going well

12:04 PM  
Blogger Barbara said...

I forget what you look like.....been a long while yo!

3:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home