Saturday, February 18, 2006

Good Luck

Thursday night I had a great dream where good things kept happening to me. I can't remember any "good things" from the dream specifically, but I do remember everyone commenting on how lucky I was. I hoped the good luck from my dream would continue into the day. So how did it go? Well, I was late for work but lucky enough to be on time for a meeting I completely forgot about. So I didn't get in trouble for being late, that's lucky. I got downtown fairly late, but my timing was prefect enough that I scored an excellent parking spot right outside the bar. Lucky! Then I was lucky that many friends were still at the bar, and lucky enough to run into a pretty woman friend later and talk to her for a couple of hours. I didn't win the lottery (though I did buy tickets), I left my credit card at the bar, and I didn't get lucky in other ways, so the day was far from perfect. But it was a good day.

1 Comments:

Blogger Barbara said...

foreshadowing perhaps...:). I've got my fingers crossed for you!

6:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home