Tuesday, January 10, 2006

Up Early

For whatever reason, I almost always wake up really early on Mondays, at like 5 am.  For the longest time I would fight to get back to sleep and then wake up really tired for work at 7 or so.  Lately, I've just been getting up.  It doesn't seem to matter.  After work, I'm always tired whether I got up or not.  Last night I had to get some wings on the way home and they have the strange effect of putting me in a comatose state sometimes.  That's what happened last night—got home, and lights out.

What is strange is that I got up at 5 am this morning.  Maybe it's understandable that I woke up since I went to sleep so early, but the fact that I actually got up and out of bed two days in a row at 5 am—that's what is strange.  I managed to fix the bug in my keyboard program before work (I haven't done extensive tests so I might be wrong).  What I really need to do is convince myself to go running that early.  That's the only way I would be able to continue any routine into the summer when it gets too hot to run in the evening.  Maybe I will set out some workout gear tonight and try to get myself to go tomorrow morning if it happens again.  Even if I do go, though, the weekend will probably screw up anything I get started.

10 Comments:

Blogger Gagger said...

Plucker's? I was there later on last night. You must have gone too early!

11:42 AM  
Blogger piannist said...

The only people that should be up that early are those of us that just had babies. Wait, that was 8 months ago! Bedtime for me, then.

11:47 AM  
Blogger PlaysByEar said...

No, not Plucker's. You don't know me very well!

p: What about old people?

11:47 AM  
Blogger Gagger said...

Well that's where I've gone with you before!

12:05 PM  
Blogger dayoldfish said...

He is a Hooters man

12:11 PM  
Blogger Barbara said...

So does everyone hate Wings N' More?

12:24 PM  
Blogger PlaysByEar said...

I don't have an opinion on Wings'n'More because I've never been there. The one time we almost went there someone pulled the KAW card and we went to Plucker's instead.

12:35 PM  
Blogger dayoldfish said...

Wings-N-More is okay, like there beer selection, trivia, big beers, steak fingers, the people who bring me the beer are nice.

BlASSt Zone likes Wings N More

12:48 PM  
Blogger Gagger said...

I used to go to Wings-N-More all the time in college, but I've been turned into a Plucker's girl b/c of my softball guys.

I actually went to Wings on Saturday...great chicken tender wrap! Don't like their wing sauce as much though.

1:19 PM  
Blogger babyG said...

I hate you all ! stop talking about food

3:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home