Thursday, January 05, 2006

My Usual

When I posted somewhere a link to my New Year's entry from last year, which talked about Subway, someone mentioned that I should go to Thundercloud instead.  The reasons for that I may talk about later, but in response, over the past year I have actually transitioned to Thundercloud and probably go there more often than Subway at this point.  It got me thinking, what are some of my regular places and orders?

Taco X-press - two migas with two bullets of the red sauce and one bullet of the green leafy sauce each and a Coke (since I've moved I don't go here much at all anymore)
Thundercloud – California club on wheat w/provolone w/mayo and spicy mustard, add jalapenos; cheddar Sun chips; Dr Pepper
Freebirds – one Freebird burrito (steak or chicken), w/cayenne tortilla, black beans, rice, mixed cheese, garlic, salsa, onions (red or white), lettuce, jabanero sauce (this has kinda replaced my usual Saturday afternoon Taco X-press trip)

and of course

10 Three-Mile Island wings w/bleu cheese; two Miller lite drafts

Anyone want to mention their usual orders?

5 Comments:

Blogger Barbara said...

Wendy's: Small Chili and Cezar side salad with no dressing

Whataburger: Grilled chicken sandwhich with jalapenoes and cheese.

I really don't do fast fod anymore.

10:12 AM  
Blogger dayoldfish said...

Taco Deli: Happy Taco, Cowboy Taco, fish taco, there spicy green sauce
BB Rovers Sausage Hamburger
Chuys, who cares as long as I get some Jalepeno ranch

11:53 AM  
Blogger Gagger said...

Way too many to write up about. I am the fast food Queen!

3:18 PM  
Blogger BRAE said...

The only place I really eat out at is Pluckers on Tuesday night (kids eat free). I get the ranch wings along with my son and my daughter gets the mild or medium wings, my brother in law gets the bonless teriyaki. Sometimes we get the fried pickles also.

3:50 PM  
Blogger Barbara said...

One of these days i must try a fried pickle...strange sounding thing.

8:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home