Monday, January 09, 2006

Blah Weekend

The weekend was okay, but just okay.  Actually maybe not even that good.  Mad Cowboys was fun as usual on Friday but I went home right after that.  Saturday I hoped to get some stuff done but didn't get motivated at all 'til 3 or 4.  I took my motorcycle out for a spin down to Taco Xpress as I hadn't rode it for close to a month.  I almost bought a used laptop for $400, but decided I wanted to make more progress on my program first.  Excel however is not cooperating.  I can't seem to get it to read long messages sent from the keyboard, only short ones.  I worked on it for a couple of hours before giving up in frustration. Then I went out to sing some karaoke but got there too late; they were booked until bar time.  Sunday instead of continuing to watch Wisconsin beat up on Michigan State I decided to cut up my legs by walking a couple of miles through thorny vines.  Not fun at all.  I left and went to Ginny's and Poodle Dog, but was really just not into it.  Oh well.  That's it for me and I'll try to do better the next time.  Goodnight, Canada!

6 Comments:

Blogger dayoldfish said...

BLAH

11:07 AM  
Blogger PlaysByEar said...

Well put.

11:52 AM  
Blogger piannist said...

we had a "blah" weekend too. literally. check my blog. :(

12:08 PM  
Blogger Denial Queen said...

Go Badgers!!!!! Should've watched them destroy MSU instead of going on the "bramble, shiggy , cow carcass extravaganza"......

12:28 PM  
Blogger Barbara said...

I kinda remember seeing you on Sat...ugggg way too drunk...

1:00 PM  
Blogger babyG said...

This was a very Blah weekend, I was going to go to the S.A. 1000th run but just stayed home

9:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home