Wednesday, November 09, 2005

Exciting New Purchase?!

So I did laundry again at a laundromat last night. Fun. I do have a used dryer in my apartment, but I haven't hooked it up, and I left my old roommate's washer in storage. He said I could continue to use it but I didn't want to deal with having to move it up and down two flights of stairs--and I want to own one!

I have no idea why, but I find myself getting excited about buying a front loading washing machine. I stopped by Sears Grand and Fry's last night to check out the products. Today, I *think* I placed an order online for a Kenmore. I'm not entirely sure, because it listed that it was subject to availability and I know they don't have any of this model at the local Sears stores. But, it let me complete the order so we'll see what happens. This particular model has a bunch of bells and whistles that I know I'll never use. One online review complained of the excess complexity of its controls, another said its complexity made it particularly attractive to guys. I can still program a VCR, so I think I'll like it. And, the best part is that it has a big window so I can watch my laundry spin around instead of cable TV!

Coming soon, my long anticipated ball point pen entry.

4 Comments:

Blogger dayoldfish said...

Yes, a mans washer.

4:45 PM  
Blogger PlaysByEar said...

Man, I knew it. They cancelled the order cause the model was sold out. I will probably end up with one a couple hundred dollars more expensive with even more features I won't use.

3:43 PM  
Blogger Barbara said...

Always check out the spin cycle before you buy. VERY important.

5:00 PM  
Blogger brownie said...

I can't take it much longer, when does the pen story come out?

11:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home