Monday, October 31, 2005

Exhausted

Ugh... due to normal Friday stupidity I wasn't able to become functional on Saturday until late afternoon. I had planned on using Saturday once again to pack/clean, but was only able to put in a few hours that evening. Sunday I got up at 7 am and packed/cleaned/moved 'til 2 or so, then went to the hash, then continued to pack/clean/move from 9 to midnite. I'm still not done. As usual, I think I have only one more carload but that's always the answer. Who knows... after tonight I think I'll have everything left moved into the garage and the interior completely cleaned. I think my landlord said it would be okay if I gradually cleared out the garage while he works on the interior. I am so worn out... I must admit I was close to tears cleaning one of the bathrooms last night. It's just such a nightmare. I am not feeling much better this morning but I am downing iced coffee like a madman. Not that a madman would necessarily do that kind of thing... yes I am still tired. No more houses for me; not 'til I'm married or super rich.

2 Comments:

Blogger dayoldfish said...

Fridays stupidity was great stupidity. Can't wait till we do it again next year.

12:00 PM  
Blogger PlaysByEar said...

I'm glad you're finding my misery so entertaining. As I was vacuuming out the range and wiping the grease/dead bug mixture off the range hood last night, I composed in my head a contemplative reflection of my stay at GSA HQ. Rather than post it I think I'll just move on.

11:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home