Monday, November 07, 2005

Vehicles--Check

I got my motorcycle moved tonight, and was also able to arrange the donation of my Ford Probe to Goodwill. I think this means I never have to go back to the former residence again. I feel sad that I'll never see my old car again, even though I haven't driven it in four months (and it wouldn't start if I tried).

Last night and today I've been in a weird mood. Yesterday was my birthday which caused me to think about things I normally don't. I almost wrote a more personal entry but I was able to fight it off for now.

They are partying downstairs at the moment, which is probably a good thing... I hooked up my keyboard so maybe I'll do a little emoting that way.

4 Comments:

Blogger dayoldfish said...

happy belated birthday, wish I would have known on Sunday

12:47 PM  
Blogger PlaysByEar said...

It was a damned good excuse for me when SS started whining about being alone in his tent Saturday night. Afterall, it wasn't really his birthday now was it?

2:03 PM  
Blogger BRAE said...

In case you wanted to know his birthday is this Friday 11/11. I wonder if I was supposed to keep that to myself?

2:33 PM  
Blogger dayoldfish said...

nope, already knew that his bday was friday

3:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home