Thursday, October 27, 2005

Spell "pants"

Thanks to the Austin Chronicle I was reminded tonight that Chris Elliott will be in town this Saturday, signing copies of his new book "The Shroud of the Thwacker." He'll be doing this at a screening of his 1994 classic (not really.. no not at all) movie, "Cabin Boy." I saw it in the theater when it was first released, and it sucked pretty badly. His TV show "Get A Life!" however, was pure genius.

I just bought two tickets to the show. How am I ever going to find someone to go with me??? Cause they're going to have to sit through the movie.

2 Comments:

Blogger dayoldfish said...

Would you like to buy a monkey?

and you konw after a particularly long dry spell, you are thinking, "THESE PIPES ARE CLEAN!"

10:22 AM  
Blogger BRAE said...

That show get a life was great. Never saw the movie, I guess I wasn't missing much.

2:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home