Monday, October 31, 2005

My Complex Life

Thursday was my first night in the new place. By Sunday I had become a little worried because it was so *quiet*. I was starting to feel that I was going to have to tip-toe around the place to avoid disturbing anyone. That would also rule out noisier things, like playing the keyboard. My fears were put to rest last night when I was awoken by yelling, I think from the apartment below me. It wasn't a fight, but every sentence either began with or contained the f-word, and every other sentence uttered was "f-n-a I'm so wasted dude." I guess I shouldn't have to worry about being very quiet anymore (especially if the culprits really are in the apartment below me). It didn't really bother me all that much, though I was surprised to be woken up after being so tired. I'm more relieved that it's not completely a family complex (there are a lot of kids running around), so I won't be the only bad guy.

So far I really have no complaints. The place is clean, everything works... the shower is especially great, it must not have a "reduced flow" head cause a shower takes half the time as it did at the old place. Best of all, the apartment is not any bigger than I need. You may understand my growing distaste for extra space and extra stuff.

2 Comments:

Blogger piannist said...

f-n-a, man, my brother still hasn't emailed me his new address. man, I'll have to get so wasted about that. dude.

5:25 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Terrifically good job with the post- direct, practical, my favorite way to approach things! Affordable homes for rent in charlotte nc

12:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home