Wednesday, October 05, 2005

Bridget's Visit

Yes, that is quite a cute picture! I find myself reloading my blog page at work throughout the day just to look at it again. In case you don't know, Bridget is my niece, who you can also see here and here. Sunday night, when I took that picture, she was acting particularly goofy before going to sleep. The following morning it was a little frustrating getting ready to go to the airport, though. Mommy was reaching her limit! "This is the point where I usually hand her over to Zach," she said.

This weekend I showed Ann and Bridget a few of the places I go to eat and hang out. We also stopped by my work picnic and caught the ("Lance Armstrong presents") Sheryl Crow concert on Sunday. I don't think I have a real good picture of Bridget and myself as everytime we tried, she wanted mommy to hold her. There will be other occasions for pictures though, I'm sure!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home