Monday, November 01, 2004

Another great weekend

I'm writing this right before I go to bed and its taken a lot of effort to get this entry started. Its so much easier to write entries when I'm trying to waste time at work! So here's a short update on some previous entries.

My car is in okay shape but still not inspection ready due to the bad idle. I got anxious friday night and replaced the spark plug wires. The procedure ended successfully, but not without a few moments of panic where I thought I killed the car for good. It turned out the negative terminal of the battery liked to disconnect itself whenever I tried to start the car.

I went with my original idea for a costume Saturday night--a yip yip from Sesame Street. The costume wasn't that great and had I came up with the idea a week earlier I might've done a better job. Nevertheless, some people did recognize what I was trying to be, so I guess the costume was a success. Some people thought I was Elmo, which I could understand since it had the same color and furriness and similar eyeballs. But some others thought I was a tweedlebug, and that doesn't look much like a yip-yip. Tweedlebugs lived in Ernie's flower garden in a milk carton, and looked more like lizards with antenna. Ah, I guess that's an alien look too so I can understand the confusion.

Sunday was a big-time recovery day for me, and, I assume, many others. I hope no one really expected to get anything done...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home