Wednesday, October 27, 2004

Costume Contest

Halloween is coming up and that means I have to get a costume together fast. At last year's party I won the best costume prize as Dr. Zoidberg from Futurama. It consisted of light bulbs for eyes, a cut-up rain poncho for the shell, coat hangers for claw support, scrubs and lab coat for clothes, and duct tape to hold things together. I'll have to hunt around to see if I can find a picture.

Having won last year, I get to be a judge this time, so the pressure is off as far as having a great costume. I can't completely blow it off, though. I came up with this year's costume idea yesterday and I'm trying to figure out now how to construct it. Hopefully I can find some supplies soon, otherwise I'm going to be scrambling on Saturday.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home