Tuesday, October 19, 2004

Tuesday Afternoon

Today is one of those nice days at work where I feel like I'm actually doing something useful. I help to facilitate a small meeting of ten or so engineers once a month. They all appreciate what I do and thank me for it. A couple of other bonuses: I get to hook-up the laptop to a public network and therefore can access personal email and some websites that the internal network won't allow me to, AND I get a free lunch. I can also take my time packing up to go back to the cube, which is what I'm doing right now.

Sorry no entry this weekend. Not uneventful, but nothing special. I replaced the battery in my car (I really enjoy working on that old POS), and also went on a long motorcycle ride. Here is a video of me speeding down a country road.

I'm looking forward to some wings after work tonight!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home