Sunday, April 12, 2009

Coming Back Home

Huh.. I've been traveling through San Jose airport for how long and I'm just noticing now that they have free wifi? Ah well. This could be the last time here in awhile, though the door is slightly open for more work related trips.

My cold hasn't gone away and affected my weekend significantly enough that I didn't go out last night. I did check out the Cherry Blossom Festival in Japantown yesterday afternoon, watching a cover band, a Japanese traditional dance group, and a Kendo demonstration. After that I walked up to Alamo Square to watch the dogs play, but when I went back to my hotel at 7:00 I didn't end up going out again. I'd been suffering from a headache all day so I stayed in. I'm trying not to beat myself up over this, I mean I probably would've just felt worse right?

Friday night I did go out to the Bottom of the Hill, one of the music clubs I've been meaning to check out. The band playing when I arrived was the Hormones, which was an all female Ramones tribute band. After that was a heavy metal-ish band that wasn't too bad, and the last group was really talented (if only I could remember what they were playing). I did take a few notes on my phone, maybe I will dig them up later.

My flight is at 6 pm which means I won't be home til sometime after midnight. Tomorrow I'm back to my old routine, or maybe I can find a new one.

I hope you are having a nice Easter Sunday.

2 Comments:

Blogger Barbara said...

Do you feel better now?

6:01 PM  
Blogger PlaysByEar said...

I didn't blow my nose today for the first time in two weeks. I guess I'm better! Just a mild case of FIM disease now.

11:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home