Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Fat Tire

Some of us hashers have a trivia team at the Flying Saucer on Tuesday nights. We've been going for the past month or so, and last week we got first place for the first time ($50 gift certificate). They always have a "fire sale" beer on special, and for the last month that has been New Belgium Fat Tire. Coincidentally, that was the beer I would usually drink when I did trivia at B.D. Riley's a few years back. With each beer, they put your name in for a drawing for a New Belgium commuter bike. Last night they had the drawing...








...and I won!

2 Comments:

Blogger machete said...

haha, awesome single speed dude. and better yet, it's free. :D

1:06 PM  
Blogger PlaysByEar said...

Actually, it's a 3 speed! I took it for a spin today. The low gear isn't low enough so I had to walk it up a hill. Still a good time!

6:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home