Saturday, February 16, 2008

Rain

It may be time to start working out as soon as I get up again. I got a 30 minute run in today and getting it started was more painful than the run itself. The whole day was full of should I or shouldn't I thoughts. I don't mind running in the rain, or the cold (love that!) but it doesn't seem right to start a run in a downpour. So, I didn't start when I got up, debated it for a few hours, then got a haircut. Then I drove down to Zilker cause it seemed to be clearing. As soon as I got there, downpour again. I drove back home and it stopped so around 5:00 I got out for a run. It started raining again while I was running, but not too bad. I saw the most awesome rainbow I've ever seen on the way back, a full-semicircle and hints of a second concentric rainbow at one of the ends on the horizon (never seen that before). It didn't last long or I might have taken a picture once I got back.

I didn't end up seeing any music last week which bothers me. Maybe playing a gig last Friday was enough? Tonight there is a benefit for KOOP at Beerland and one of the band's descriptions included the words "pop" and "60's" so that's where I'm headed.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Gagger said...

I tried to take a picture of that same rainbow! But it was so close to me that I couldn't get it in one shot.

11:44 AM  
Blogger Barbara said...

I got it on my blog....but it wasn't the best exposure.

8:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home