Friday, February 09, 2007

Busted?

It's been so long since I've thought about anyone not knowing about my blog that I forgot that there are actually people that don't. And that's a strange thing to forget, because the people that don't know about it are the people I deal with on a regular basis--the people at work, and the guys in the band. It looks like I've been found out by someone in one of those groups! Could be scary... now I have to remember if I've said anything really bad about them. I don't think so--but it's still a little unnerving knowing all my work/band thoughts are in the open now. And now that I've realized that you can find my blog by searching on my real name, I may have to go hide on some other blog. And maybe quit my job or the band!

2 Comments:

Blogger Chris Ash said...

I don't think you have anything to worry about.

By the way, this problem is solved quite nicely with Vox. On Vox, you may post with any level of visibility. From yourself-only, to family, friends, neighborhood or fully public.

9:19 PM  
Blogger Chris Ash said...

LOL!!!

10:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home