Thursday, November 16, 2006

Raise

You may remember this spring I had to decide whether to take a less interesting position paying more money, or a more interesting position paying less money. I took the more interesting position. For the most part, I’m happy with my choice though I think I would have been just as happy in the other job. I bring this up now because as of my 11/15 paycheck, I am now being paid more in this position than I would be getting in the other one (in other words, they gave me a raise). I’m also finally making more per year than I did five years ago.

5 Comments:

Blogger Chris Ash said...

Congrats!!!

4:17 PM  
Blogger Barbara said...

Dang...something must be in the air...Brae and now you..

Congrats Jeff!!!!!!wahooooooo

7:48 PM  
Blogger mike said...

Promotion party!!!!

When and where?

8:11 PM  
Blogger Jerri said...

Yay! There's nothing like knowing you made the right decision! :-) Congratulations!

9:26 PM  
Blogger Pittchick said...

Congrats!

9:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home