Saturday, November 11, 2006

New Migas

I almost went to my favorite Miga taco place, Taco Xpress (warning--automatic audio content), but, since I was I wanted to catch the last part of the Wisconsin-Iowa football game (WI improved to 10-1 BTW), went somewhere closer--tacodeli. It's probably less than a mile from where I live but I had never been there. The migas were good, but not as good as Loca Maria's (Taco Xpress). I may try going there before work if I can get up early enough. My standard granola bar breakfast just isn't cutting it.

All the tables were taken when I got my food, so I had to sit on a stool along the bar in the middle of the place. The group next to me were talking about their computer programming assignment. I couldn't quite catch where they were taking it or what it was specifically about, but they were old enough to be graduate students at least. I was jealous. I wish I could talk about programming with someone over breakfast tacos! The group was composed of four girls and one guy too... I don't get it!

3 Comments:

Blogger dayoldfish said...

since taco deli is across the street from me, will have to go try their migas, their other stuff is good

6:17 PM  
Blogger mike said...

Like I said before, I am addicted to their Dona sauce. I think that the weight of the sauce winds up being greater than the taco on which I drench.

9:56 PM  
Blogger PlaysByEar said...

Dona is the green creamy spicy one right? I thought I remembered someone mentioning it before. I put the medium sauce on my first taco, the dona on the second. Great stuff, I will always go with that sauce from now on. I love the taste, and the burn lasts long after the taco does.

12:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home