Sunday, October 29, 2006

Burnet Road Challenge 2006

I wasn't feeling 100%, but I took up the Second Annual Burnet Road Challenge anyway Friday night. 7 bars, 14 beers, and one whiskey shot. Last year, even though I ran the whole way, I fell behind and don't think I had any beers at Billy's. This year, I quite unexpectedly ran the whole way and had the required two beers at each bar. I'm out of drinking shape and running shape, so this was quite a surprise. I hadn't planned on running the whole way, but Retard did and I ended up keeping pace with her. Thanks for keeping me running and good job! I tried to get a photo at each location but it looks like I might have missed La La's.

Pictures

1 Comments:

Blogger Barbara said...

You're in better hape than you think...you did awesome yesterday!!!!

8:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home