Monday, November 06, 2006

Fantasy Football

I realize Fantasy Football is now slipping back into the realm of nerddom from being cool for the last few years, but I can't help but brag about how well I'm doing this year. I had written off this weekend as some of my key players were on a bye week, but everyone did great (except for my sub quarterback Brad Johnson, who contributed -5 points and will be cut as soon as yahoo will let me). Larry Johnson, (former Packer) Javon Walker, and the Dolphins defense, all had 25+ and all of my DBs and DLs did better than expected. I am now comfortably on top of the league with an 8-1 record.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger dayoldfish said...

NERDS! NERDS! NERDS ....

6:13 PM  
Blogger brownie said...

You should trade for Ben Rothlesberger!

2:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home